Jane Eyre - The Movie

9:49 PM


Just finished watching Jane Eyre and to be honest I never read the book. I must say I enjoyed the movie. I came close to crying, and I got that "awwww" gushiness. What made me enjoy it all the more was the fact that I had no idea what the story was about so every twist and turn held me. What I didn't realize was the whole thing was about 4 hours it had shown in the UK in 1 hour parts over 4 weeks. One of the things I love about English films is the characters look like average people instead of glamazons or uber-perfect.

Below is the trailer, actually it is a fan's trailer, I couldn't find an actual trailer:


Also thanks to YouTube you can watch the film. I watched it somewhere else, but I think it should still be good.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe