Am I Back?

11:04 AM


Earlier this year, I made the bold statement that I was back and I made the effort to blog. Unfortunately, life took a different route and I made some choices with what I was going to be doing for the rest of my life in terms of a career. All of which gave me no time for blogging and honestly, I was not planning to blog at all, but I couldn't not blog.

As I started my hustle and started to put my work out, I had a need to write my thoughts down, to work out ideas that have been turning around in my head. At first, I was viewing it as a possible revenue stream, but the idea of doing that just didn't sit well with me. There was so much I wanted to say but I didn't want to put it into the framework of business. You know, marketing, finding ways to monetize, all on top of my doing my hustle. That was just too much work.

So why am I blogging?
The same reason I write stories because it is who I am and I got something that wants to be shared with the world. For those of you who have been to this blog before, you would have noticed that I stripped it down to just the blog posts. I did this so the focus is on the words, plus it gives me less things to check, like who has visited the blog and what they are saying or even which blog post brought them here.

At the end of the day what brought you, the reader, here are my words, my thoughts and my ideas. And as the subtitle says, I plan to be unapologetic, I'm going to say it like I see it and I am not going to back track or try to appease. You either agree or disagree, but it's not my responsibility to influence the way you think. I'm just sharing.

What should you expect?
At least one blog post a week on some random topic. See, as simple as this site. And I guess this is the first blog post for this new blogging chapter. I'd like to thank you for reading this post and expect anything and everything from this blog. It will definitely change your perception of me but

This Is Kimolisa

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Join Me On Instagram

Subscribe